Dimensions: 26" x 8" x 3". Six digits. Features an increment input and a decrement input to display ACTUAL counts! The real-time nature of this display helps operators pace the line and meet goals. Display real-time production information to your employees or customers. The display will up count by one with a momentary switch. It will down-count by one when a customer-supplied momentary switch is activated. A separate momentary switch will reset the unit to "0". Three customer-supplied switch input (UP / DOWN / RESET TO "0").
- Bright 4.0" High LED Display with Six Digits
- Up or Down Count by one. Counter will advance by one with a contact closure, decrement by "one" with a contact closure and reset to "0" another.
- Terminal Block to Wire in Three Customer Supplied Contacts (UP / DOWN / RESET)
- Mounting Brackets
- Optional Control Box With 10 Feet of Cable
Display real-time production information to your employees or customers. The display will up-count using a momentary contact or down-count by one using a momentary switch is activated. A seperate momentary switch will reset the unit to "0".
A 5 to 24VDC "wet" (customer-supplied) or "dry" (display supplied) contact closure is used for operation. Three contacts are required: one for counting up, one for counting down and one for reset. A terminal block inside the display is provided for wiring the customer-supplied contacts.
- IN1 – This is used to increment the display by 1. To activate this input, place a momentary contact closure between VEXT and IN2. A momentary switch is required for this input.
- IN2 – This is used to decrement the display bi "1". A momentary switch is required for this input.
- IN3 – This is used to reset the display to "0". To activate this input, place a momentary contact closure between VEXT and IN3.