These displays are easy to configure and scale to virtually any engineering units with a PC using the free configuration software and the optional Ethernet connectivity or Serial Communications. The Ethernet connection allows the device to be connected on a standard Ethernet network and communicates using standard TCP/IP protocol.
The Ethernet connection also includes RS-485 (and RS-422) Serial Communications. It communicates with a straightforward ASCII communications protocol, as well as MODBUS protocol.
- A 4-digit serial data interface display receives RS422/485 data and displays it.
- Features a floating decimal point.
- Data protocol: 8 data bits, 1 stop bit & no parity.
- Data string (ASCII) protocol: <2-digit address> <4 digit data, optional decimal point>
- Field-selectable baud rate that is factory set to 1200.
- Field-selectable address factory set to 01 for one display and in sequence for multiple displays
- Bi Directional Data Transmission
- Data Gathering in Real-Time
- Data Base Storage for Future Use
- Create Status Reports
- All of our displays can communicate through your network via an Ethernet card. Supports standard 10/100 BASE T Ethernet. An RJ45 Ethernet jack allows for network cable connections.
- Each display will receive data via an individual I.P. address and can be accessed anywhere on your network.
- Simple user setup pf IP addresses using a Windows-based software program (IPUTIL.exe). See our software page for this download.
||120VAC @ 60Hz.
||Max. 15 Watts
||Typical 700 Amp
|Power Cord Length
||10 Foot Business Plug
|Indoor / Outdoor
||Designed to be installed and viewed indoor
||32 to 120 Degrees (0 to 49 Degress C) / 0 to 95% Humidity
||20"L x 8"H x 2.25"D
||Approx. 8 Lbs.
|Number of Digits
||Four (4) Digits
||4.0" High Numbers
||Up to 200 Feet Away
|LED Color / Acrylic Face
||10 MCD High-Intensity Digits
|Enclosure Color / Material
||Black Extruded Aluminum
|Enclosure NEMA Rating
||NEMA 1 Rated / NEMA 12 Optional
||Two Mounting Brackets Included for Hanging / Wall Mount
||One-Year Factory Service