Indoor, 4 digit. Dimensions: 36"L x 11.4"H x 3"D. Keypad provided to preset the display.
Display real-time production information to your employees or customers. The display will up-count or down-count by one when a customer-supplied on/off switch is activated. A separate momentary switch will preset the unit to a value designated from a remote keypad (included).
- Dimensions: 36"L x 11.4"H x 3"D
- Bright 8.0" High LED Display with Four Digits
- Visible up to 375 feet
- Up or Down Count by one. Counter will advance or decrement by "one" with a contact closure and preset to customer-defined number with another.
- A remote detachable keypad is used to preset the starting number.
- Terminal Block to Wire in Two Customer Supplied Contacts (Count / Preset)
Display real-time production information to your employees or customers. The display will up-count or down-count by one when a customer-supplied on/off switch is activated. A seperate momentary switch will preset the unit to a value designated on four thumbwheel switches on the end cap.
A 5 to 24VDC "wet" (customer-supplied) or "dry" (display supplied) contact closure is used for operation. Three contacts are required: one for counting up, one for counting down and one for reset. A terminal block inside the display is provided for wiring the customer-supplied contacts.
Other options are available. Please call our sales team to design a configuration for your needs!
- IN1 – This is used to increment the display by 1 or decrement by 1. reset the display to "0". To activate this input, place a momentary contact closure between VEXT and IN2. (A momentary switch is supplied for this input.)
- IN2 – This is used to preset/reset the display to a selected number to count up or down from. Four thumbwheel switches are located on the endcap of the unit. (A momentary switch is supplied for this input.)
- IN3 – This is used to select between counting up or counting down. To activate this input, place an on/off contact closure between VEXT and IN3.
||120VAC @ 60Hz.
||Max. 15 Watts
||Typical 700 Amp
|Power Cord Length
||6 Foot Business Plug
|Indoor / Outdoor
||Designed to be installed and viewed indoor
||32 to 120 Degrees (0 to 49 Degress C) / 0 to 95% Humidity
||36"L x 11.4"H x 2.25"D
||Approx. 20 Lbs.
|Number of Digits
||Four (4) Digits
||8" High Numbers
||Up to 375 Feet Away
|LED Color / Acrylic Face
||10 MCD High-Intensity Digits
|U.L. LIsted Power Supply
|Enclosure Color / Material
||Black Extruded Aluminum
|Enclosure NEMA Rating
||NEMA 1 Rated / NEMA 12 Optional
||Two Mounting Brackets Included for Hanging / Wall Mount
||One-Year Factory Service